February 14, 2011

Valentines, forget the wining and dining. Do something that matters

Hello readers! Well its Valentine, so I'm sure everyone has their own saying and opinion about Valentines day.

Every year February 14, is celebrated as Saint Valentines Day all across the world. Valentine’s Day is the most awaited day of the year for all youngsters . There is a holiday on this day so that all lovers can enjoy and express there feelings to one whom they love. Even though the history of St. Valentine’s Day and the patron Saint behind it is shrouded in mystery but we treat month of February as the Month of Romance. This day involves mutual exchange of Valentines. Loved ones celebrate by presenting flowers, gifts , offering candies ,sending e cards , sending love messages and much more all in the name of St. Valentine, the patron saint of lovers.
Valentines signs and symbols generally have a outline of a heart and containing picture of CUPID with wings . Now the tradition of sending Cards and Greetings with Valentine Hearts engraved on them has become very popular.

Well my Valentines was not really fun today as our class has been cancelled and nobody even my friends tell me and Sister Sarara about this (which makes me really mad ). Oh well, somebody haven't been here in KK since Chinese New Year are still in holiday mood I supposed...
But the good thing is, I manage to do some of my homework instead of hearing everyone saying 'Happy Valentines' to each other. Honestly, Valentines day quite fun when you share it with your friends and family. Even your loves too!( if you have one..)Well, I have my crush on someone but I don't have the guts to tell him...

Okay, talk about relationship, there's only thing in my mind - Expectations. Somewhere in the past someone must have said that it’s just but normal to have certain expectations. Especially when you’re in a relationship with someone. And so we live by that rule. But the thing about expectations is that when they’re not met, they ruin everything. I realized a few things. love begins at the point where you lower you expectations and the other reaches to meet them. In every relationship, we always have expectations. It doesn’t matter what kind of a relationship you have, we always have expectations. And when they are not met, we get disappointed.Thats just a thought, a matter of opinion I would say...

HA~ thinking of my uncle right now, because on Valentines day he would never forget to bring his fiancée some delicate and beautiful roses good luck for him! Well I'm okay if there's anybody wants to give me a bouquet of flower ( some red roses might be nice!) NGEH!!! Crazy me. Last time I've ever talk about love, mom scolded at me saying that I better concentrate on my study rather think stupid thing like. Since then I never ask something that are related about relationship or life( I may good with academic but zero when it comes to private life). But hey, express your love to mother(earth)by reduce cardboard boxes, no disposable containers, no bottled water. OR get your heart pumping - Charity walks and runs raise money for a good cause and get you moving in the great outdoors. Bring the family or your co-workers along to make it a team event.

Whatever it is, behind all our roles and personalities and professionalism, each of us, at essence, is a living, loving being. Sure, on the other 364 days of the year we might try to fake it, but on this one day, the world agrees: Love is where it’s at. Call it spirit, call it sweetness — whatever you want to call it, we’ve all got it. It’s just a matter of what we do with it. hehehe

Well thats it for today everyone, had to grab my lunch! ( I haven't eaten all day and I'm really really really hungry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment always make my day