December 31, 2011

New Year Resolution

I think we can all agree: 2011 sucked. It was a big stupid year
full of big stupid things. All around, it was just stupid.


Finally, though, 2012 is just around the corner. Now, we can
pretend that 2011 never happened and look forward to the Mayan
apocalypse. (Note to Self: Mayan Apocalypse is a great name for
a metal band.)

Since 2011 was the worst year since 1993 (the year that Crystal
Pepsi was discontinued), I am going to ignore the trend that
everyone else will be jumping on. Why would I want to review the
previous year? No, I will look forward to 2012.

My list of Resolution??
1) Write 3 blog posts or more a week.
My blogging has come in spurts. Some weeks I post every day, other times I’ve gone almost a full month between posts. I hope by setting a minimum number per week that I’ll have a goal and be more faithful.

2) Ignore Crazy and Persimist person
IGNORAMUS!!!

3) Walk/ Run 500 miles (that’s about 10 miles a week).
Just four laps around my neighborhood is a 5k (3.2 miles). I plan on walking the KK City at least three times a week and plan to walk on the treadmill at the gym on the days that the weather prohibits me from walking outside. (Sometimes sport/exercise can make me feel itchy)

4) ????


Well anyway, It’s that time of year again. It seems like it arrives faster every year, but once again we have arrived at the end of one year and are about to start another. Leading up to the new year makes us reassess the year that was and begin planning our lives for the year ahead.

I just hope that us family will make a massive changes in our lives but never change as in person.


Enjoy the last day of 2011 everyone and Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment always make my day