December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas To All

Well although I had to work on Christmas day, I just want to wish all me friends and family a Great and beautiful Christmas this year. May God bless all of us and the harmony life among us will be continued.

And to all bloggers around the world, I wish you a very beautiful Christmas with you love ones. Here in Malaysia it's very common for us to celebrate Christmas without the "White Blanket" cover our ground since it's always sunny all year round in here. But somehow I really wish I could feel the snow falling on my hand in this meaningful Holiday Season.
But I know it's impossible and this year...my very first time receive many present from my friend in Sabah Tourism Board. Really love it, I hope everyone in Sabah Tourism Board will be bless everyday and many years to come.

I once have a friend telling me about the snow and how he told me on the Christmas Eve people would actually had to shove the heavy snow on the road.I don't know where he is now and what he's up to but I really wish him a very nice Christmas with his family and friends. Well I'm just feel very lonely on Christmas Morning and only listening to the radio playing sad Christmas song.


Anyway, on my last post I did mention about a stalker that always follow me as soon as I came back from work. That S*@# really getting on my nerves as yesterday he go towards in front on me and shouting to everyone (the crowds) and told them I borrow 4k from him and never pay him back.
BULLSHIT DAMMIT!!! I'm a working student and I can feed mysefl better than he did. Well I call the Police a FEW TIMES and what did I get?? NOTHING AT ALL AND MY SAFETY RATE IS VERY LOW!!! Thanks to all the police, well now I know typical police in here are so suck in doing their jobs.


Whatever, ....so please have a wonderful Christmas to all blogger.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

P.s I'm planning wacthing horror movie this Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment always make my day