November 20, 2012

Quickie with Love

Hey all you blogger, its been a month since my last post. Well been very, VERY BUSY lately I'm trying to find the right time to post at least quickie post for today. ( After work of course!) Remember I used to write fun it is to work within a tourism line company?? Well I don't feel that anymore....Sometimes it's kinda annoys me actually..or may be life get little hard on me for this moment? It's really disappointing as I used have fun with all the works and stuff but ...I just don't enjoy the ride anymore. October and November 2012 was a really tough month for me but I'd learned that although I'm forever spent my days searching far and wide to find the things I might learn to love, only to be perpetually disappointed and exasperated. But through my reading and writing, I don’t need to travel to find what I’m looking for. To look deeply at who I am and what I’m about, I need not stray too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment always make my day