November 25, 2012

Another Sunday Random Musing

Hey all you bloggers, it's almost end of November and I'm started to look forward for Christmas already. But first of all Happy Thanks Giving to you who might visit this not-so-cool blog. Random musing it what I've been thinking this Sunday morning and it actually lead me to the word CONFIDENCE. Then favorite quote/thought on Sunday Morning,

 "Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy" - Norman Vincent Peale (I feel blessed every time I read this quote)

My opinion, it’s really okay to admit that you have worries, fears, and anxieties. It’s okay to be a little awkward. When you focus too much on how awkward you are, you become even more awkward anyway. So let all that hang out and say: Yes, here’s me, I am sometimes a social weirdo and this is how God made me. I don’t mean in a prideful way, but in a way that you don’t take yourself so seriously. You almost dismiss yourself and trust God with who you are: and that’s when you really find yourself. This will sound strange, but it is WAY better to be okay with your own awkwardness than to try to correct it by self-pressure. Being confident of your own weird self is all the real confidence you need. If you try to make a good impression, then of course it’ll make a worse impression.

So Cheers to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment always make my day