June 20, 2011

June ...not so interesting

Hey all you blogger's, it's me again. Hopes everybody is fine this month but not for me. The nightmare has just begun after I came back from Labuan. Well did I mention about my uncle who is about getting married this end of the month? Well it was actually a good news for every couple who is about going to walk the isle but the bad news is ....he told my grandma 1 month before the date and we don't have enough time to prepare wedding stuff here ...not to mention before until next July we had to save up money for the Ramadhan and Eids coming on August.

Well I can say that June is not so interesting at all and sister Sarara was really tired because of all the work that my family pushed her to do even when she doesn't wanted to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment always make my day