April 12, 2011

Japanese Oral Test and future

Hello everyone, got a bad cold but nevermind...it like been awhile I haven't post anything but well living in curated life can be really challenging though....well today I have Japanese Oral test where our final oral of the year and of course the last one too! Ah~ I miss everyone already. Okay, just now Ms Akiko started with Group A and everyone feel so nerveous. Whoa, last semester and was really serious this time everyone.

All my friends are trying to memorized all the Japanese phrase and of course I thaught some of them who need helps from me hehehhe. Fun moment though but I know it wont last forever. Soon or later I had to leave all them and getting started with new people, new environment, and new life...

Anyway, this is something that is hitting home many times this year (so far)- 'Worry About The Future'. I know that this is on many people’s minds.

The universe says that what ever you think strongly about will come to you strongly and full force. From that I understand the more I worry about my future, the more I am going to make myself worry about my future in the days to come. Still, there is something unresolve that makes me hard to stand true to this logic.

I have been so worried, questioning, if I’m following the right path . If I am on the right track of my future. I look for signs every where. Maybe signs that I shouldn’t even be looking at or I am taking the sign in and giving it the wrong meaning. Life is not easy all the time but it should be easy to deal with things. The problem should come and go, making the future better.

I want to know, How do you know you’re on the right path? What feeling? What technique? what tells you that you are on the right path?

I think having a constant reminder, something that can tell you, that you are on the right path. Keep up the good work. I think many more people would be in a better place. But not me...

I guest I just have to live with the present and enjoy my life better

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment always make my day