February 10, 2013

Let's Welcome the Water Snake!

First of all, I would like to wish Everyone Happy Chinese New Year and have blast for this year. Ancient Chinese wisdom says a Snake in the house is a good omen because it means your family will not starve. This could be taken metaphorically to mean that a Snake could never have a problem with his family starving because he is such a great mediator, making him good at business. Or it could mean that a Snake would be willing to sacrifice his possessions, something the Snake has a lot of, in order to pay for his family’s food. Any way it is interpreted is representative of the Snake’s character and is a measure of the value he puts on his material wealth. Well I'm a 'sheep' according to the Chinese zodiac (the metal sheep to be exact) and this year I have to work my butt off so that everything will fall into places. I'm not trying to say I'm superstitious but for our family we it's a tradition. Working on CNY really tiring but worth it in terms of financial.
Yes, I cut my hair, look pretty though
..and food really scared of me (with my friend) So Again We everyone, and all blogger out there have a very Great Chinese New Year and may this year will bring you luck, health, wealth and prosperity ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment always make my day